I hereby agree to participate in the Greater Princeton Volleyball Association (GPVA), as a volleyball player.
I understand that there are certain risks of injury inherent in the practice and play of this sport, as well as in traveling and other related activities incidental to my participation and I am willing to assume these risks. I hereby certify that I am fully capable of participating in playing volleyball and that I am healthy and have no physical or mental disabilities or infirmities that would restrict full participation in these activities.
I hereby waive, release and hold harmless GPVA, its officers, coaches, referees, sponsors, supervisors and representatives for any injury that may be suffered by me in my normal course of participation in volleyball and the activities incidental thereto, whether the result of negligence or any other cause.
Participants must know the "Official Volleyball Rules" and "Domestic Competition Regulations" as stated in the Rules section of the website (www.gpva.org) and abide by them. The following actions are prohibited:
- Physical damage to the facility or any equipment belonging to the facility
- Any action considered to be an offense under Federal, State or Local Law Ordinances
- Violation of the specific policies, regulations and/or procedures of GPVA or the facility used in conjunction with a sanctioned event
- Conduct which is inappropriate as determined by comparison to normally accepted behavior.
- Physical or verbal intimidation of any individual
- Actions that may be deemed detrimental to GPVA
I certify that:
- I have read and consent to the GPVA Code of Conduct, Disciplinary Policies, Waiver and Release of Liability. And understand that they apply to my conduct in all activities or events sanctioned or sponsored by GPVA in which I participate;
- I understand that if I violate the GPVA Code of Conduct, I might be subject to disciplinary action in accordance with GPVA Disciplinary Policies.